Available Position I:
Air Permit Analyst
Sphere 3 Environmental, Inc. is currently seeking an Air Permit Analyst for our Longview, Texas office to provide regulatory compliance services for industries such as oil and gas, refining, surface coating, and others. This position will be full-time with benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. The successful applicant must demonstrate experience with the position responsibilities or capacity to quickly comprehend and implement the Clean Air Act regulations and state air permitting requirements.
• Evaluate and interpret regulatory requirements implemented by federal, state, or local environmental agencies.
• Determine applicability of air quality regulations, including NSPS, MACT, NESHAP, Emissions Inventory, NSR, PSD, and Title V.
• Prepare air permit applications where required by federal, state, or local environmental regulatory agencies for energy/industrial facilities.
• Participate in agency consultations, project meetings, and client communications
• Prepare reports for the Mandatory Reporting Rule for Greenhouse Gases
• Assist with the development of LDAR Monitoring Plans and schedules
• Set up projects in project management software and assist with the development of project management reporting, such as weekly progress reports
• Prepare technical project documents, including, but not limited to: word processing, Excel spreadsheets, and emission estimates using approved state and federal calculation methodologies
• Must have at least a BS degree in Engineering, Environmental, Mathematics, or Natural Science field of study
• Recent graduate to five years of relevant experience
• Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
• Some local and out-of-state travel required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen
• Experience with Texas, Louisiana, and New Mexico air quality regulations
• Experience with Air Dispersion Modeling
• Familiar with oil & gas operations
• Field or consulting experience
• Experience with infrared gas leak detection
Please submit resumes to email@example.com or mail to 1501 Bill Owens Pkwy, Longview, TX 75604
Sphere 3 Environmental, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.