Available Position I:
Senior Air Compliance Manager
Sphere 3 Environmental Inc. is seeking an experienced Senior Air Compliance Manager to serve an integral role in our client and staff relations. Be a part of this exciting, fast-paced business and continue to develop your professional career with a company that appreciates your knowledge and dedication. Our office is nestled among the East Texas pines in a family-friendly town. If you are looking for a 10-minute commute, a collaborative atmosphere, and plenty of room to grow, this is your opportunity.
You will play a vital role in building and maintaining relationships within our growing portfolio of clients. This position is responsible for providing regulatory compliance services for industries such as oil and gas production and transportation, surface coating, and others. The successful applicant must demonstrate experience with the position responsibilities and ability to implement the Clean Air Act regulations and state air permitting requirements.You will play a vital role in building and maintaining relationships within our growing portfolio of clients. This position is responsible for providing regulatory compliance services for industries such as oil and gas production and transportation, surface coating, and others. The successful applicant must demonstrate experience with the position responsibilities and ability to implement the Clean Air Act regulations and state air permitting requirements.
What you’ll doCore duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- • Coordinate with clients and the regulatory agencies to successfully implement customized compliance programs for our clients
- • Manage the flow of air compliance projects to meet deadlines and client requests
- • Evaluate and interpret regulatory requirements implemented by federal, state, or local environmental agencies
- • Determine applicability of air quality regulations
- • Produce and provide quality assurance of air permit applications for energy/industrial facilities
- • Manage the preparation of an array of air compliance reporting and tracking; GHG, ESG, Quad Oa, KPIs, Emission Inventories
- • Mentor junior staff in their professional development
- • Assist with collaborative business development efforts
Our Perfect CandidateEducation and Experience:
- • Must have at least a BS/MS degree in Engineering or related field of study
- • 8+ years of relevant technical air compliance experience
- • Experience with Texas and New Mexico air quality regulations
- • Experience with ProMax
- • Familiar with oil & gas operations
- • Some local and out-of-state travel required
- • The successful candidate must complete and pass a pre-employment drug test and maintain a drug-free status with our substance abuse policy that includes random drug testing
- • Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- • Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- • Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- • Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams
- • Annual salary is commensurate with experience and education
- • Comprehensive benefits package available including: Healthcare Insurance, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & Holidays, 401k, Life Insurance
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 1501 Bill Owens Pkwy, Longview, TX 75604
Sphere 3 Environmental, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.